Friday, October 30, 2009

UFO Hunters, MIB, orbs and snow


I very much enjoyed UFO Hunters last night. It is a real shame to think they might not be returning. TV Guide had the second two episodes listed as reruns, but I hadn't seen the orb one (not sure about the other, since I missed it), but it may be that I missed an episode or two last season. It was great to see Tim Beckley and Allen Greenfield on the MIB episode! I also really enjoyed the orb episode because as you probably know -- I often see glowing orbs in the sky, especially in chem/contrails. I never have felt anything negative from them, but have had that feeling that there might be some psychic thing going on that makes me go outside and look up at that particular time. Of course, it is more likely that I just spend a lot of time looking at the sky.

It is still cold here. Snowed a bit more yesterday, though nothing much on the ground here in the canyon, but the mountains are covered as you can see in my photo. The small mountain on the right is Manzano Mt. Hope the aliens brought their winter coats!

3 comments:

Alfred Lehmberg said...

Damned good programming. Even new stuff! Interesting, too, how they broached the subject of irresponsible corporate entities and their suspicious encroachment into the government sector a la Richard Dolan.

LesleyinNM said...

Since it hasn't been renewed yet - I wonder if that Dugway ep might have had something to do with it.

Alfred Lehmberg said...

Oh -- you mean that secret facility the size of Rhode Island where all the transnational corporate reptiles hang out and do gawd knows what to gawd knows whom?

That Dugway?