Sunday, September 12, 2010

Giorgio Tsoukalos' Hair Watch

Totally copying Princess Sparkle Pony, who has the Condoleezza hairdo alert system and Bill Richardson facial hair alert system, I have added the Unofficial Giorgio Tsoukalos hair watch to TDF sidebar.  Hopefully Giorgio will see it and give it his blessing so it can become official.  The most recent photo I was able to come across in Giorgio's fb albums was the one in the sidebar.  It was taken at the 2010 Conscious Life Expo, which I believe was in Feb.  Ancient Aliens is now filming season 2 and I am sure we are all on pins and needles waiting to find out if Giorgio will revisit what I call the ShroomDo or if he will wow us with an entirely new hairdo.  I will keep an eye on the official Giorgio Tsoukalos' hair fan page for any clue and his personal fb photos.

For those of you without cool hair, remember it takes years of practice and work.  Just a few years ago Giorgio himself had very boring hair, as seen in this photo:


So don't give up hope!

3 comments:

BillSmithBooks said...

I think the hairdo makes him look like a Centauri from Babylon 5. (Peter Jurassik's character. Londo Mollari, was a Centauri.)

Babylon 5 was and still is the best TV show ever, though, so it's not a bad thing.

LesleyinNM said...

I love Babylon 5! One day I hope to get all the seasons on DVD.

Bruce Duensing said...

A new category of the paranormal, anomalous hairdos.