Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Owls

I am starting to wonder if I am starting to have owl synchronicities like Regan.  On Saturday, Britton and I decided to go to a thrift shop that we hadn't be to in a long while.  It was just getting dark when we left and atop the phone pole behind our house we could make out a large owl.  He drew our attention because he was hooting.  Not as big as the one I saw there several years back, but he was about 2 feet tall.  At the thrift shop I came across a large metal owl that I think was a trivet.  I didn't buy it and thought it rather large for such a thing, but it was with the kitchen stuff and had little feet like a trivet would.  Then yesterday, I had replied to an email from someone I didn't know that was sharing a UFO experience she had.  She had wanted to share it for a long time, but was afraid that others would think she is crazy.  I wrote her back and told her she isn't crazy and thanked her for sharing.  She then sent me a thank you note with graphics -- including an owl. :-)

I know that there are different opinions of owls, but I consider them omens of good luck, so I don't mind.

1 comment:

Mike Clelland! said...

Owls? Join the clubM

I've been logging my owl synchs here:
http://hiddenexperience.blogspot.com/search/label/owls

Mike C!