Monday, November 08, 2010

Stuff

Obviously this whole time change has thrown me off, as normal.  There are new links posted today, but since I posted them early, before midnight, they look like they are part of Sundays update.  Not sure why I did that, normally I wait until after midnight, so I must be on some sort of autopilot that doesn't realize the time has changed.

Ms. Deirdre is finally back over at The Interstellar Housewife!  I was starting to think she had abandoned us for some swingin' singles party life, but I guess not.  How could she anyhow?  We would stalk her.

2 comments:

Alfred Lehmberg said...

I think that's "singing swingles" party!

Deirdre said...

No, I was too busy crying in my beer to attend any singles (or swingles) parties *sniffle*

Ok, ok -- I wasn't that bad. Just needed some time to collect myself and process.

Thanks for the update, Lesley!

<3

~Deirdre