Monday, January 31, 2011

Adventures of an Earthling

Bill Hussung recently sent me a copy of his documentary Adventures of an Earthling.  Due to a remarkable sighting his mother had, Hussung went in search of UFOs in the Hudson Valley.

Within the first few minutes David Jacobs showed up and I almost turned it off.  I am glad that I didn't because he was only a very small part of the entire film.  You could totally skip those few parts he is in and not miss anything important.

There is some interesting footage of an unidentified light that seems to come down and land in the woods.  Lots of interesting stories from people, not all about UFOs or typical aliens, also Mothman, fairy like creatures and lizard men.

My favorite part was with Phil Imbrogno and they explored ancient stone chambers thought by some to be gateways to other dimensions.

Something else I found interesting was that Hussung describes his mother as being "new agey" and that she had used Ouija Boards and often looked for UFOs, but when she did finally see this huge UFO it terrified her.  In the film she says something like be careful of what you search for because you just may find it.  I have wondered before why some people are terrified of UFOs and other people aren't.  I wondered if she felt some sort of threatening vibe from it or if it was just that seeing something that huge and strange that frightened her?

Anyhow, overall an entertaining documentary and I would suggest that anyone that has an interest in UFOs, but especially the Pine Bush/Hudson Valley sightings check it out!

No comments: