Friday, January 07, 2011

Back soon!

Thursday my cold got much worse.  I hope to be back to blogging soon, but right now I am still too sick.

8 comments:

Alfred Lehmberg said...

HEAL... dammit! [g].

purrlgurrl said...

Glad you're still with us. You being such a compusive blogger, when you didn't update, some of us started having Mac Tonnies flashbacks.

Get well soon.

LesleyinNM said...

I think I am feeling better today. Almost afraid to say it because last time I did - I actually got worse. Not sure if it is a cold or flu, but whatever it is really sucks! Maybe some food will give me back some energy...

Alfred Lehmberg said...

Wow, purrlgurl -- that's got to right up there with one of the most insensitive, thoughtless, and unfeeling things I've heard said.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
>> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
>>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com

purrlgurrl said...

Alfred, you are full of it.

Mac's death is still a shock and sadness. When he didn't update his blog it became very worrisome for his many fans who visited his blog daily, including yours truly. Unfortunately, the worst came to pass.

A couple of friends and I read Leslie daily and when she didn't update after reporting she was sick, we started to worry for her.

We're glad she's okay and wish her a very speedy recovery.

Alfred Lehmberg said...

Uh-huh... not the vibe I caught, eh? Too, it seemed to parallel your usual commentary tending, imo, to the insensitive, the thoughtless, and the unfeeling. Admittedly my read, but that's my report from the field.

"Full of it"? I'd counter "fed up."

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
>> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
>>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com

purrlgurrl said...

Alfred, what you really mean is that I see the world differently from you. Sorry, but I'm not a "touchy feely" person. This is the way God made me.

But, talk about thoughtless . . . the racist characatures in your cartoons are offensive. Yet, somehow you seem to be thinking of yourself as some bastion of compassion. Look in the mirror.

If you don't like what I generally have to say, you're very welcome to not read any comments I make on any blogs. Then you won't have to to be offended unless you choose to be.

This is the end of the discussion on my part. You can personally attack me in comments where ever on the Web I comment, but I don't feel it's worth any more of my time and energy to either read or respond to them.

Peace and b-bye.

Alfred Lehmberg said...

PG: Alfred, what you really mean is that I see the world differently from you. Sorry, but I'm not a "touchy feely" person. This is the way God made me.

LEHM: God? I'm betting that's part of the problem, eh, as "HE" puts such ready sociopaths in positions of power without oversight, and if that's the way God made me? Well, I'd just have to reject it; wouldn't I.

PG: But, talk about thoughtless . . . the racist characatures in your cartoons are offensive. Yet, somehow you seem to be thinking of yourself as some bastion of compassion. Look in the mirror.

Talk about too little too late! What monstrous hypocrisy of faux political correctness is this, eh? See, where was the concern for my "racist" proclivities before I criticized objectionable expressions on your part.... which are generally objectionable, btw. That said I resent and reject your assessment as contrived, errant, and _usual_, madam.

PG: If you don't like what I generally have to say, you're very welcome to not read any comments I make on any blogs. Then you won't have to to be offended unless you choose to be.

LEHM: Then stop writing on said blogs, ma'am, as I would "strike the sun if it offended me," so why should you get a by?

PG: This is the end of the discussion on my part. You can personally attack me in comments where ever on the Web I comment, but I don't feel it's worth any more of my time and energy to either read or respond to them.

LEHM: Attack? Har! Don't flatter
yourself. Though if you throw garbage on the stage I will no longer refrain from pointing it out.

PG: Peace and b-bye.

LEHM: Yeah... Chow wanted to the closing word with you, unabashed, unashamed and in no manner less proud:

http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/2010/08/imaginations-ship.html