Not sure what all the bloggers were doing yesterday, but there was either a sad lack of posts or my google reader wasn't working properly (high likely).
Referring to the post directly below this, you all know that I believe Emma Woods and I think what she went through was horrible. That said, I don't expect everyone to share that opinion or be obligated to publicly state their unwavering support for her and their hate for Jacobs simply because they are somehow involved in UFOlogy. I totally am with Nick on that Speculative Realms post, which is why I didn't link to it yesterday. Especially the part about Nick, while I was reading it, all I kept thinking was that Nick has never supported regression therapy (or whatever it is called) and isn't even an ETH person. He has always made that quite clear, so why should he have to denounce someone that practices something he never believed in or supported to begin with? Actually, the same can be said of Greg Bishop and Paul Kimball.
Aside from that, the attack on them that they were somehow ignoring this or uninterested because it would harm them monetarily or bruise their egos (even though none of them are involved in abduction research) seems uncalled for and doesn't even make sense to me. Jacobs is NOT UFOlogy. Him going down hurts nothing and nobody other than him, probably not even the researchers doing the same type of research he claims to do.
OK, that is my 2 cents on that topic.
Now I must get to sleep since I have an early (for me) meeting about the conference.
3 comments:
I agree with you in the round, though I won't take kindly to a regard as one of the "Emma Woods Idiots." A righteous sword will be drawn on that, I promise.
I would suppose that would depend on what he meant by idiot and since I don't know - I can't say. I don't think he meant people that believe Emma's story, but maybe more so people that use it for their own selfish purposes.
Post a Comment