I just love the favoritism. Someday perhaps you may find yourself on the receiving end of Strickener should you ever come between something that he wants.
Being that you are posting anonymously and I have no idea what you are talking about - I don't really have much of a comment. Well, except that probably Lon would post as himself instead of anonymously attacking someone.
Another vague, incoherent rant from an anonymous poster who has a chip on his shoulder that this person wants you to carry for them without disclosing the personal affront they suffered which has nothing to do with you, and then calls this melange of psychodrama.. favoritism on your part. LOl. Mom ..Dad..Shes posting his essays again!
5 comments:
I just love the favoritism.
Someday perhaps you may find yourself on the receiving end of Strickener should you ever come between something that he wants.
Being that you are posting anonymously and I have no idea what you are talking about - I don't really have much of a comment. Well, except that probably Lon would post as himself instead of anonymously attacking someone.
Just stating facts. He hurts people. Hope he's worth it.
I have no idea what you mean by "worth it." That would only make sense if I was actually getting something from Lon, which I am not.
Another vague, incoherent rant from an anonymous poster who has a chip on his shoulder that this person wants you to carry for them without disclosing the personal affront they suffered which has nothing to do with you, and then calls this melange of psychodrama.. favoritism on your part. LOl. Mom ..Dad..Shes posting his essays again!
Yawn and sigh.
Post a Comment