Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sky Orbs

Just wanted to say that I feel somewhat vindicated by NASA coming out and saying they can't explain orbs.  For years I have been seeing orbs!  My photos never come out as good as the real thing, but there in broad daylight are these orbs flitting around the sky!

From my observations - they are actually metallic, but turn on something which makes them glow white and then they disappear into clouds.  They also seem very attracted to contrails - just as the old Foo Fighters were and they seem strikingly similar.

I don't know what they are, but I do know that they exist and are REAL.  Real in the sense that anyone can see them, film them or whatever.

Keep looking up and I bet you will eventually see one.  You have to really look, they like to fly on cloudy days or when there are lots of contrails.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie, for several years I saw these spheres all the time. It seemed whenever I looked up there was one. But it has been almost a year since I have seen one and so I have abandoned the notion that they are there for everyone to see if they look up. I look all the time but they just are not there anymore.

It is always perplexing. I was used to them and never tried to show them to anyone anymore. I just would say "Hello, there you are" and go about my business. I have a bunch of dumb white ball in the sky pictures that mean nothing to anyone.

But now I don't ever see them. And that just confounds me as much as they did when I saw them!

Regan Lee said...

Lesley, I'm with you, I've seen these as well a few times. Unfortunately, I don't have any photos or video, all I can say is, I, and my husband, have seen them! And a few times in connection with trails as well!

Pauly Silabic said...

It's nice to be reminded bureaucrats are at least capable of expressing uncertainty rather than reflexively spouting some preposterous lie.

@Anonymous: My experience with orbs is very similar to yours.

Anonymous said...

then I wonder if we have something in common that caused it to happen or unhappen.

Is it random and/or purposeful? That is what I want to know. sigh

Arvin Hill said...

"then I wonder if we have something in common that caused it to happen or unhappen."

Perhaps their work was done.

Whatever other functions orbs may perform, they are acculturating humankind to the idea and presence of intelligent nonhuman life forms in Earth's atmosphere.

"Hello, there you are"

"I was used to them and never tried to show them to anyone anymore."

• Sense of loss/separation when sighting frequency slows or stops.

Sounds effective to me.

"I have a bunch of dumb white ball in the sky pictures that mean nothing to anyone."

They mean something to you, though, don't they, Anon?

I have a few, too.

"Is it random and/or purposeful? That is what I want to know. sigh"

I can't speak to anyone else's experiences, but there was nothing random about mine.