Monday, April 16, 2012

Blogging A-Z: I is for Item


For some reason when I searched "item of the day" images that one came up and I couldn't resist. 



Item of the day: Yep, disclosure.tv again.  Just wanted to share what Richard Dolan had to say about it because I totally agree -


In perpetrating their hoax yesterday, the people of Disclose TV proved that they are frivolous attention-seekers who are none-too-bright. Honestly thinking they could fool the world, when in fact they fooled only a few people for a few hours. This wasn't even an attempt to warn the public on the dangers of the USG. It was a straightforward "prank" in advance of their new website. Really, guys? So you just decided to waste the time of a whole lot of people. Plus, their anonymous spokesperson, Troll2rocks, is a truly godawful writer who clearly can't put a coherent thought together. Figures, when you think about it. What an embarrassment to the field.

I didn't know about the new website, but now it makes even more sense.

I am sure anyone clicking the link from yesterday found that it was a dead end and they had quickly removed their "explanation."   I am guessing that was due to too many angry comments.

Something yet to be explained is why when Kevin Smith was reporting this on facebook yesterday said that there were 76 sites that had been "seized."  He said it like it was fact and today he had totally removed his post.  I know he didn't get that from disclosure.tv because even they were laughing about it in their now removed post.  Yes, everyone is removing their posts like that changes what happened.

No comments: