Friday, November 02, 2007

Yes, orbs in the sky

Just wanted to comment a bit on Regan's post that I have linked right below this post, since it is an obsession of mine lately. There is something strange going on. Really for years I didn't believe there was any difference in contrails and what are called chemtrails, except chemtrails don't seem to fade and stay in the sky for hours. I actually believed there was a reasonable explanation of why they stay in the sky longer and maybe there is, but so far I have no explanation for that or what flies in and out of these trails. There are two occasions where I have photographed flying objects in them and I even have a video of one that flew out of a chemtrail. Normally when I see these they are orb shaped, but that last time when I video taped and photographed the object it was cigar shaped and I had seen that object at least twice before when I didn't have a camera handy. I don't understand why more ufologists aren't interested in this. Go look at any chemtrail site, even though it is the chemtrails they are worried about there are plenty of orbs in those photos and lots of people who saw them. Many of these sites seem to think the orbs are making the chemtrails. I disagree. I have never seen one of the orbs actually making a chemtrail. I have seen planes making the chemtrails. The orbs seem to show up after the trail is formed and not right away either. Last time I was purposely looking for those because there was an X shaped trail along with many other lines and I was out there an hour before one of the "flying objects" showed up. It hung around inside the trail for a while and then took off to the west. Regan is right, these are not just orbs of light, they are solid objects and seem to be under intelligent control. They seem to be able to hover or move very quickly, at least as fast as most planes that fly over and they are silent. Drones? Maybe, but most of the ones I have seen are way too large for me to think they are drones. I do suppose the cigar shaped object I have seen and photographed could be a blimp, but who knows?

Maybe next time I see one of those flyboys from KAFB I will get up enough nerve to pry into this a bit. Surely, even if they don't know what these are they must have seen them from time to time when they are flying around. Or if one them reads this and has seen them or knows anything, please email me. You will be anonymous if you wish to be. I just want to know what is going on.

Enough of my babbling about chemtrails and orbs, but you can blame Regan for it -- she started it. :-)

No comments: