Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dream

I had a weird UFO dream last night.  This is kind of a reoccurring dream because I remember having a similar one at least once before, only in it I was at home and I didn't remember as much about it.  This one I had right before I got up so I remember it all:

I don't know where I was, but I think I was on vacation and staying in some hotel or condo.  I am on the second floor and in the room is a huge window.  Like at least 6 feet long by 4 feet.  Britton has gone somewhere and I am bored so I get up and look out this window.  It is not daytime, starting to get dark, but the sky is still somewhat bright.  I notice 3 contrails forming, but I can't see anything that is forming them.  Suddenly something zips across the sky so fast that I can't see what it is, but it leaves a huge contrail.  Then I look back to the 3 that were forming and what is forming them appears.  Three square shaped craft, they kind of look like pie boxes and they are white in color.  I go and grab my camera which is on a table in the room, but when I get back to the window the crafts go over the top of the building and I can no longer see them.  So I run downstairs and outside to see if I can still see them from there and take some photos.

When I get down there all holy hell breaks loose and suddenly it is like that Nuremberg woodcut, there are all kinds of crafts of different shapes and sizes.  A big silver saucer, a large black triangle, cylinders, orbs and more of the pie box crafts, only these are white with black racing like stripes.  These pie box crafts are making noise unlike the earlier ones and I remember thinking that they must be earthly crafts.  I am trying to take photos but my camera is not working - it is not clicking when I press the button.  So I turn on the video, which seems to be working and the crafts are flying so low that it doesn't matter that I can't use zoom with the video.  About this time I notice that there are other people out walking around.  A few of them look at me strangely, but nobody is even bothering to look up at the sky to see what I am filming.  I remember being very irritated by that.

When all the crafts seem to be gone I go back inside and I am anxious to view my video on the computer. When I get back to the room the curtains are shut for some reason and I don't bother to open them.  As I am about the hook the camera to my computer it suddenly gets really windy and the curtains are blowing like crazy.  I still have my camera in my hand and I walk over to them, maybe to close the window and suddenly there is a bright light right outside of it and I realize that is what is causing them to blow - some sort of craft.  I also realize that something is trying to come in!  Coming through the curtain I see what I can only describe as an arm, but it isn't flesh, it is translucent and kind of glowing.  Still having my camera in my hands I click to take a photo and it actually works this time!  The flash from the camera seems to scare away whatever was coming in because the light goes away and the curtains stop blowing.  It was about then that I woke up.

No comments: