Monday, September 19, 2011

Stuff

Did the quick update tonight without graphics because I have been working my ass off all weekend.

FYI, if you ever have a clogged sink pipe (back in the wall) that no amount of snaking, plunging or chemicals will unclog - try sticking a pressure hose in it.  Wish we would have tried that first.  :-D

Other than that we have been cleaning the room we call the "library," which is basically an extra room full of bookshelves and some exercise equipment.  I kept all but one of my UFO/Fortean books, but I did find a lot of cookbooks to get rid of.  I decided that cookbooks without photos are really stupid.  If I can't see that something looks tasty I don't feel like cooking it, so I got rid of most of the ones that didn't have photos, along with some bargain bin ones.  Sometimes there is a reason things are in the bargain bins.

Hope everyone else had a more fun weekend than I did!

No comments: