I have been playing around with colors here at TDF. Not totally sure I like it, but I was getting tired of the same old look every day. I am sure that I like the fonts better. I wish blogger would add a new two column sidebar template because I have way too much stuff for only 1 sidebar. I also messed around with my other blogs changing templates and colors. I think I have become spoiled by myspace where I can easily totally change my look to any one of 1000s. I change that for holidays, seasons and just whenever I get sick of the layout I have been using.
It is so cold here right now, about 19 F. That is really cold for here and I hate it! At least the wind has finally died down. I am heading off to sleep right after I finish posting this. If I am up earlier than normal maybe I can get some errands done before it gets dark and too cold.
1 comment:
I like the new colors & style for the headings. They're neat and gives TDF a fresh look heading into '08. I agree, blogger needs to expand their offerings for templates.
Post a Comment