Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Daily Circus

On Tuesday the stats for TDF hit 200,000! Thanks so much everyone! It was just last year that we hit 100,000 and it took over 2 years to get to that so the amount of daily visitors has obviously doubled since the beginning.

I have been thinking about Regan's post on how people who grew up with b&w tv dream in b&w and people who grew up with color tv dream in color. I mostly dream in color, but sometimes I do dream in b&w. I wonder if that is because I grew up with both? Our main living room tv was color, but we also had a b&w in the kitchen that I would often watch when the adults were watching something on the color tv that I didn't want to watch.

It is quite chilly here tonight -- 36 f right now. It was said it may actually dip below freezing, but as far as I can tell it won't this time. At least it is suppose to warm back up into the 70s on Friday.

I did have various plans for yesterday, but the change of weather made me too lazy and tired to carry them out. Right now I feel absolutely exhausted even though I didn't do much of anything yesterday.

Not much going on here, so I guess that is all for tonight.

No comments: