Thursday, April 09, 2009

After thoughts

OMG, was it just me or was Kevin especially obnoxious last night on UFO Hunters? He accuses the first witness of being drunk and other witnesses were not creditable because they had only been 11 years old. They let him talk way too much -- IMO.

On the other hand, Maximilian was awesome! I was not familiar with him, but he had some really great theories about USOs. I think I wouldn't mind hunting down his book and reading it.

Oh, and Kudos to Pat for doing that night mission with the sharks. I wouldn't mind so much during the day because I find sharks fascinating, but I would have been totally scared out of my mind in pitch dark. Really, even during the day, I would want to be on a sturdy boat.

3 comments:

Alfred Lehmberg said...

...I've flown down the barrels of large caliber weapons but Uskert has me _way_ beat in the nads department.

Regan Lee said...

I can't believe Pat did that ---

Agreed, Kevin was annoying, as usual... he missed the boat (heh) on the luminescence (sic) thing -- big difference between CRAFT glowing, and marine life thingies glowing. Sheesh. As if people who live and work on the ocean don't know what things look like.

His comments about being drunk, and the age of the witnessess...at 11, boys aren't exactly "children" -- as in little kids...

I hadn't heard of Maximillian but he was very interesting and I too want the book!

Good show though very interesting!

Alfred Lehmberg said...

No one copped to the bio-luminescence illuminating large craft, either... real bio-lum. does not preclude the USO like "K" made out and Maximilian didn't get credit for correctly calling the Cuba no-go.

...Strange that UFO-H got such quick permission from the US but a no-go from Cuba... what the hell are those crossed lines south of the Island?