Thursday, April 09, 2009

Synchronistic fun

We were driving back from shopping yesterday evening, at the stoplight I look at the bumper sticker on the white mini-van in front of us, it say "Marriage is between a Man and a Woman." It has two adult figures on it with a child between them. I guess because the only reason to have sex or get married is to have a child. So I am rolling my eyes and thinking what an ass this person is. Next stoplight and I notice that this mini-van is now stuck behind a city bus with a huge gay pride sign on the back. I imagine that person then knew how I felt as I was reading their bumper sticker. Both Britton and I thought it was a hilarious synchronicity. I wish we had still been directly behind them so I could have got a photo.

Not much else going on. I am off to watch UFO Hunters now.

1 comment:

Atrueoriginall said...

LOL, too funny