Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blog stuff and other stuff

I had to remove some things that were keeping the blog from loading. For some reason the google follower widget wouldn't load. Also, a couple blogs in the blog blips section were not connecting, including Cryptomundo, so I had to remove them. All will be put back to normal when they are loading. Speaking of Cryptomundo -- has anyone else been having problems with it? Besides it not connecting in the widget, when I visit each day it seems to take forever for it to load. Just the first time, if I visit a different post after that it loads at normal speed.

I actually joined a fitness center yesterday. I like to think of it as a spa, that makes it sound more fun. Actually I did have fun, they have a giant outdoor pool that I really enjoyed. The hot tub and sauna were nice too. Today I am going to take in a yoga class and maybe use some of the exercise machines. Normally I like the treadmills and such because I can read while I am using them and that makes it not so boring.

6 comments:

Loren Coleman said...

There is no trouble at Cryptomundo.

It might be at your end.

Empty your cache, refresh your browser, and reboot your computer.

Did you try this?

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Dean Terry said...

No offense to Loren but Lesley is correct. I visit Cryptomundo often - along with The Debris Field it is a daily must-read. It does take forever for Cryptomundo to load.

Alfred Lehmberg said...

Loren -- I have to concur... much difficulty getting to your site... frequently. Sometimes I'm altogether blocked.

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
>> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
>>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com

Bruce Duensing said...

Same here

LesleyinNM said...

I tried Loren's suggestions and it seems to have help.

LesleyinNM said...

OK, it helped a bit yesterday, but today it seemed to be loading super slow again.