So I think that I feel a bit better than yesterday. I still have the cold, but at least I don't feel any worse, which is the most important thing.
I forgot to mention that we did come up with a name for our UFO/paranormal conference, it will be the "Wake Up Now!" Conference. I have posted a list of the speakers here and someone is already busy working on the website and ticket information, so hopefully that will be up soon! Obviously, I am very much looking forward to it! Oh, and get used to me promoting it a lot - we have about 1500 - 2000 seats to fill. :-D
3 comments:
Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well!
Take care of yourself; you're the only one of you we have...
It really took a turn for the worse yesterday. I just woke up. I think I slept about 12 hours straight. I think I feel better, but it is hard to tell when you are still waking up.
Post a Comment