Sunday, December 04, 2005

Project Serpo

I notice at stat counter that I am getting tons of hits from search engines of people looking for the serpo website. Since it was last posted in the dreamland preview I will post it again to make their digging easier, it is http://www.serpo.org.
A note to those who venture there - Never completely trust someone who is writing as anonymous. It could be a complete hoax, or disinformation. Disinformation is almost always mixed with real information to make it harder to spot.
Later in the week after listening to Whitley and Linda Moulton Howe's opinions I may have a different one of my own, but right now I think it is disinformation.

2 comments:

ericswan said...

I have to admit that I posted the site to drydock but never actually went past the title..hehehehe.

LesleyinNM said...

There could be something there. I am going to try to get a comment from Linda Howe and Whit today. I was sadly disappointed with the Dreamland discussion which only last about 5 minutes and I didn't really ever get a true opinion from her or Whit.
I still am of the opinion that it is disinformation. Meaning some of it is true, but a lot of it is just plain lies.