Sunday, November 11, 2007

2007 Zorgy Awards - Let the Voting Begin

A huge thanks to those who nominated me! Although I campaigned for nominations as best news site it never crossed my mind that I would be nominated for best ufo blog too. I am shocked, almost speechless! What a wonderful surprise! You guys are the best people on earth!

I haven't actually voted yet. Some of the choices are really hard for me, especially best Cryptozoologist. I like Loren, Nick and Jon. I think I may vote for whoever has the least votes just to be different. I am not sure about ufo news story of the year either. The O'Hare UFO seems to be winning, but that story is over a year old so I don't feel it really qualifies. Judging by hits to this blog, the strange craft, was the ufo story of the year, but it isn't nominated. I will have to vote for myself for best news site because The Anomalist is whooping my butt so far, not that I didn't expect that. :-)

Coast to Coast Rewind will be posted a bit later.

Don't forget to vote!
The Other Side of Truth: 2007 Zorgy Awards - Let the Voting Begin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted too, keep up the good work Lesley and good luck!

LesleyinNM said...

Thanks Neo!