UfoMystic's account has been suspended. According to Craig it was for exceeding the server resources. Craig is moving us to a new server and hopefully it will be back up soon.
I keep forgetting to mention, but not this time - check out Dr. Kaku's new blog here. There is never too much Kaku!
I finally saw The Men Who Stare at Goats last night. I enjoyed it, but they made it all too happy and comedic and I know that most people will only see the movie and think that is how it was. What can you do, eh?
2 comments:
I saw the Men Who Stare at Goats recently...I thought it was great. I know that isn't exactly the way it was, but I guess they just wanted to make a comedy. Even though there were a couple of funny parts in the previews, I didn't even realize until I saw the movie that it was supposed to be a comedy. I was expecting a somewhat serious movie with a few funny parts, but I was pleasantly surprised anyways to find it was just a comedy (and a good one).
Thanks for the update on UFOMystic. I was afraid someone had just burned out on keeping up the site. Looking forward to its return.
Post a Comment