Thursday, September 08, 2011

Computer problems

Just letting everyone know that I am having weird problems with the LCD screen on my MacBook.  It goes off often and I have to jiggle, open and close it until it comes back on.  It is getting harder and harder to make it work, so I need to take it in for repair (and also upgrades), which means I may be without a computer for a couple days.  I do have the iPad, but last time I looked there was no browser app (like "share this") that would make doing this blog possible without spending all day.  I will check apps again because I haven't looked in a while, but if I don't update later this week - you know why.

BTW, now that Tim has finished all his hard work on the Exeter Conference he has posted my Grey Matters about the George Noory "Meet and Greet" at BoA.

No comments: